Last updated October 2nd, 2021
What's this? Good question! These are a few questions that I find particularly interesting and have been actively collecting ideas on. Always appreciate pointers to relevant work — email@example.com :-)
- How can we teach people of all ages to take their own interests seriously and empower curiosity-driven learning at scale? Similarly, how do we expand kids' perception of their future in rural areas of limited opportunity?
- What can we learn from the history of visual programming about the future of programming education and accessibility?
See visual programming.
- What would a true personal computer look like — both functionally and aesthetically?
See do you compute?
- How do we re-train people to appreciate and crave the high-density urban lifestyle that we need to adopt in order to keep our planet afloat?
See high density cities are beautiful.
- How can we create more of the mud from which the good ideas for the future will come from by inspiring impact and agency in individuals?
See making the world differently.
- What made the most innovative imagination development/research labs (Xerox PARC, Bell Labs, MIT Media Lab, etc) successful?
- What is the history and legacy of the lisp programming language?